A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Dose of ASN100 for the Prevention of Staphylococcus Aureus Pneumonia in Heavily Colonized, Mechanically Ventilated Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ASN 100 (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arsanis Biosciences
- 09 Mar 2018 According to Arsanis Biosciences media release, the company expect to report results of an interim analysis from this study in the first half of this year and top-line efficacy results from the completion of this trial in the second half of 2018.
- 15 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 8 Oct 2018.
- 01 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.