Impact of Once-Weekly Rifapentine and Isoniazid on the Steady State Pharmacokinetics of Dolutegravir and Darunavir Boosted With Cobicistat in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/darunavir (Primary) ; Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Isoniazid; Pyridoxine; Rifapentine
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 50.
- 03 Feb 2018 Results (n=4) assessing pharmacokinetic drug-drug interactions between once-weekly isoniazid and rifapentine regimen and dolutegravir, were published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 08 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 30.