An Open-label, Multicenter Phase 1 Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Splicing Modulator H3B-8800 for Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs H3B 8800 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors H3 Biomedicine
- 20 Feb 2018 According to H3 Biomedicine media release, initial data from this trial is expected in 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 18 May 2017 Data from this trial will be presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2017, according to an Eisai Co Ltd. media release.