A Phase 1 Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetic Study of Escalating Single and Multiple Oral Doses of TAK-071 in Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Mild Cognitive Impairment/Mild Alzheimer Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 071 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 27 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as data from cohort no longer needed due to indication change.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 142 to 186.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 13 Mar 2018.