A Phase III Randomized, Open Label Trial to Evaluate Dolutegravir Versus Efavirenz 400 mg, Both Combined With Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate + Lamivudine for the Initial Management of HIV Infected Adults in Resource-limited Settings
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Lamivudine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate (Primary) ; Efavirenz
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAMSAL
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Nov 2016 According to an Unitaid media release, this study is co-financed by UNITAID.
- 12 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.