Phase II Study of the Combination of Pembrolizumab, Letrozole and Palbociclib in Postmenopausal Patients With Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 22.
- 30 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 30 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.