Phase 2 study of REOLYSIN (pelareorep) in combination with FOLFOX6, bevacizumab and pembrolizumab in female patients with KRAS-mutant colorectal cancer metastatic to the liver
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2016 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, the IND application to US FDA containing protocol for this trial is now active.
- 29 Jun 2016 According to an Oncolytics Biotech media release, status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 25 May 2016 New trial record