A Phase 1b Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Multiple-ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Immunogenicity, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Response of MEDI4920 in Subjects With Adult-onset Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 4920 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MEDI4920 in RA
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 15 May 2018.
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 15 May 2018.
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.