CONSENT II: Coversin in Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH) in Patients With Resistance to Eculizumab Due to Complement C5 Polymorphisms
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Coversin (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONSENTII
- Sponsors Akari Therapeutics
- 09 Feb 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 12 Sep 2016 According to an Akari Therapeutics media release, the US FDA granted an orphan drug designation to coversin for the treatment of PNH.
- 13 Jul 2016 According to an Akari Therapeutics media release, the company received an approval from UK Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to conduct a Phase 2 trial of Coversin in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH).