A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose Escalating Safety Study of Human Cord Blood Derived, Culture Expanded Natural Killer Cell (PNK-007) Infusion With Subcutaneous Recombinant Human IL-2 (RHIL-2) in Adults With Relapsed and/or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PNK 007 (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; Celularity
- 27 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.