Phase II Open Label Single Arm Exploratory Trial of Oral Afatinib Monotherapy Following Platinum Failure for Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Urothelial Tract Carcinoma With ERBB Receptor Deregulation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Bladder 1
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 10 Feb 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
- 10 Feb 2018 The trial commenced in June 2016; as of October 4, 2017, 201 samples have been analyzed, with 24.3% and 8% of pts with genetic alterations potentially eligible for inclusion in Cohort A and B, respectively. date, 12 pts have received study treatment in Cohort A and 6 in Cohort B; recruitment is ongoing as per trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
- 21 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Mar 2019 to 30 Mar 2020.