A Phase 2b Randomized, Double‑Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel, Multicenter, Dose-ranging, Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Profile Of Pf-04965842 In Subjects With Moderate To Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4965842 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Oct 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, data from the study were presented at the 26th Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Apr 2017 to 4 May 2017.