A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label Extension (OLE) Study to Observe the Long-Term Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Repeated Administration of Upadacitinib (ABT-494) in Subjects with Crohn's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Dec 2022 to 23 Sep 2022.
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Nov 2025 to 28 Dec 2022.