Scleroderma Treatment With Celution Processed Adipose Derived Regenerative Cells (STAR): A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial With Incomplete Crossover
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ECCS 50 (Primary)
- Indications Raynaud's disease; Scleroderma; Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAR
- Sponsors Cytori Therapeutics
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a Cytori Therapeutics media release, the company is currently working with statisticians and study investigators in preparation for publication of these results in a peer-reviewed journal.
- 15 Feb 2018 Results presented in a Cytori Therapeutics media release.
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a Cytori Therapeutics media release, data were presented at the 5th Systemic Sclerosis World Congress in Bordeaux, France.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History