Subcutaneous Injection of Autologous Adipose Tissue-derived Stromal Vascular Fraction Into the Fingers of Patients With Systemic Sclerosis : Controlled Clinical Trial With Efficacy Assessment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ECCS 50 (Primary)
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCLERADEC II
- Sponsors Cytori Therapeutics
- 22 Jan 2018 According to a Cytori Therapeutics media release, full analysis of the unblinded data set will be performed upon completion of the final patients 6 month follow-up visit, and ata will be available in the second half of 2018
- 13 Nov 2017 French regulatory authorities approved a 3rd center (Hopital Saint-Louis, Paris) to add to the 2 centers (Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille and CHU de Rouen) for this trial, as reported in a Cytori Therapeutics media release. The Marseille investigators anticipate completing enrollment by the end of 2017.
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a Cytori Therapeutics media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.