A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Exploratory Phase IIa Study To Assess The Safety And Efficacy Of Orally Administered DS102 In Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DS 102 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Afimmune
- 23 Jan 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 20 Oct 2017 According to an Afimmune media release, the company expects to initiate this trial soon and data read out is expected towards the end of 2018.
- 30 May 2016 New trial record