A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Multicenter, Prospective Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Eravacycline Compared With Meropenem in Complicated Intra-abdominal Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eravacycline (Primary) ; Meropenem
- Indications Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IGNITE4
- Sponsors Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Apr 2018 According to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at the 38th Annual Meeting of the Surgical Infection Society (SIS).
- 12 Apr 2018 According to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will present data at the 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID).
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release, the FDA has completed its initial 60-day review of the New Drug Application (NDA) for eravacycline for the treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections (cIAI), and determined that the application is sufficiently complete to permit a substantive review. The PDUFA (Prescription Drug User Fee Act) goal date for the completion of the FDA's review of the eravacycline NDA is set for 28 Aug 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History