A Phase IIb/III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of BHV-4157 in Adult Subjects With Spinocerebellar Ataxia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trigriluzole (Primary)
- Indications Spinocerebellar ataxias
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company media release, the FDA has expressed willingness to accept a modification of the trial's primary endpoint, the Scale for Assessment and Rating of Ataxia (also called SARA) as an acceptable registrational endpoint for the further development of trigriluzole in ataxias.
- 02 Oct 2017 According to a Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company media release, topline data from the extension phase are expected in 4Q2018.
- 02 Oct 2017 Top-line results presented in a Biohaven Pharmaceutical media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History