A Phase 1 Study of Entinostat, an Oral Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor, in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors and Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2018 to 30 Apr 2022.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=20) assessing efficacy and safety presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 25 Apr 2018 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting (2018).