A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenously Administered REGN3470-3471-3479 in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs REGN 3470/3471/3479 (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Regeneron pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Aug 2016 According to a Regeneron media release, in the second quarter of 2016, the USFDA has granted orphan-drug designation to REGN3470-3471-3479 for the treatment of Ebola virus infection.
- 23 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.