A Phase I Study of Matched Unrelated Donor BPX-501 T Cell Infusion for Adults With Recurrent or Minimal Residual Disease Hematologic Malignancies Post-Allogeneic Transplant
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivogenlecleucel (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from suspended to not yet recruiting.