A Phase I Study of Matched Unrelated Donor BPX-501 T Cell Infusion for Adults With Recurrent or Minimal Residual Disease Hematologic Malignancies Post-Allogeneic Transplant
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivogenlecleucel (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from suspended to not yet recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2018 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, the company announces the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has lifted the clinical hold on studies of BPX-501 in the U.S. and will be working with U.S. clinical sites to resume patient recruitment based on the amended protocols.