A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Comparator-Controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Ulimorelin (LP101) in Patients With Enteral Feeding Intolerance (EFI)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ulimorelin (Primary) ; Metoclopramide
- Indications Enteral nutrition dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMOTE
- Sponsors Lyric Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Mar 2018 According to a Lyric Pharmaceuticals media release, Daren Heyland, M.D., M.Sc., FRCPC, professor and director, Clinical Evaluation Research Unit, Kingston Health Sciences Centre, Kingston is the Principle Investigator of the study.
- 23 Jan 2018 Data (n=84) published in a Lyric Pharmaceuticals Media Release.