A 26-Week Randomized, Open-label, Active Controlled, Parallel-group, Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of the Insulin Glargine/Lixisenatide Fixed Ratio Combination in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes Inadequately Controlled on GLP-1 Receptor Agonist and Metformin (alone or with Pioglitazone and/or SGLT2 inhibitors), Followed by a Fixed Ratio Combination Single-arm 26-Week Extension Period
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin-glargine/lixisenatide (Primary) ; Albiglutide; Dulaglutide; Exenatide; Liraglutide; Metformin; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LixiLan-G
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Apr 2018 to 24 May 2018.
- 18 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jun 2018 to 20 Nov 2018.