Prospective Multi-Centre Study of Prognostic Factors in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients Treated With Abiraterone Acetate.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms PROSABI
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 As reported in an abstract presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress, currently, 48 centres are recruiting and 184 patients have been included in this study.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 208 to 220, as reported in an abstract presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress