Long-term study of K-877
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pemafibrate (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Kowa
- 03 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Percentage change in fasting serum TG level from the baseline at the final evaluation over 24 weeks) has been met, according to results published in the Diabetes Care.
- 03 Jan 2018 Results assessing the long-term efficacy and safety of pemafibrate treatment for over 24 weeks in patients with type 2 diabetes comorbid with hypertriglyceridemia, were published in the Diabetes Care.
- 06 Jun 2016 New trial record