A Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GLPG2451 in Healthy Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 2222 (Primary) ; GLPG 2451 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 10 Jul 2017 Protocol amended with change in study design:intervention model changed from crossover to sequential.
- 10 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Mar 2017 According to Galapagos NV media release, company is planning to add corrector GLPG2737 to make a triple combination, which will first be evaluated in healthy volunteers and then in patients with the F508del mutation.