A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of Multiple Subcutaneous Injections of Elamipretide on Left Ventricular Function in Subjects With Stable Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROGRESS-HF
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 05 Mar 2018 This trial has been completed in Italy, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 23 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.