A Single Centre, Two-part, Phase I Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Profile of Ascending Oral Doses of MMV390048 and Its Antimalarial Activity Against Plasmodium Falciparum in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MMV 390048 (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 16 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.