A Phase 1b Study of the Selective HDAC6 Inhibitor ACY-241 in Combination With Ipilimumab and Nivolumab in Patients With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Citarinostat (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Nivolumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acetylon Pharmaceuticals; Celgene Corporation
- 22 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Oct 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 New trial record