A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase III study of darolutamide (ODM-201) versus placebo in addition to standard androgen deprivation therapy and docetaxel in patients with metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Antiandrogens (Primary) ; Darolutamide (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARASENS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 16 Feb 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 08 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 01 Sep 2017 According to a Bayer media release, data from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress in Sep 2017.