A multi-centre, double-blind, parallel-group, randomised controlled study to investigate efficacy and safety of orally administered BI 425809 during a 12-week treatment period compared to placebo in patients with cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer´s Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 425809 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 12 Feb 2018 This trial has been suspended in Italy according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Feb 2018 This trial has been suspended in Finland.
- 14 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 750 to 950.