A Randomized Phase II Trial to Assess the Efficacy of Paclitaxel and Olaparib in Comparison to Paclitaxel / Carboplatin Followed by Epirubicin/Cyclophosphamide as Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients With HER2-negative Early Breast Cancer and Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD Patients With Deleterious BRCA1/2 Tumor or Germline Mutation and/or HRD Score High)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GeparOla
- 26 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.