A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety of Daily Oral Dosing of Tafamidis Meglumine (PF-06291826) 20 mg or 80 mg in Subjects Diagnosed With Transthyretin Cardiomyopathy (TTR-CM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tafamidis meglumine (Primary)
- Indications Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2023 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 06 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2023 to 1 Dec 2021.