Women's Triple-Negative First-Line Study: A Phase II Trial of Mirvetuximab Soravtansine in Patients with Localized Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) with Tumors Predicted Insensitive to Standard Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy (NACT), Including a Lead in Cohort to Establish Activity in Patients with Metastatic TNBC
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mirvetuximab soravtansine (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.