A Phase 2, Multicenter Study of ATR-101 for the Treatment of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nevanimibe (Primary)
- Indications Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Millendo Therapeutics
- 20 Mar 2018 Results (n=10) assessing the safety and efficacy of ATR-101 in patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia, were presented at The 100th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 07 Mar 2018 According to a Millendo Therapeutics media release, results from the study will be presented at The Endocrine Society's (ENDO) 100th Annual Meeting and Expo 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Millendo Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History