An open-label, uncontrolled, multi-center phase II study to investigate efficacy and safety of ONO-4538 in patients with uterine cervical cancer, uterine corpus cancer, and soft-tissue sarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ono Pharmaceutical
- 05 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint (Overall response rate in patients with advanced or recurrent uterine cervical or corpus cancer) has been met.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=43) assessing efficacy and safety of nivolumab in patients with advanced or recurrent uterine cervical or corpus cancer, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.