A Phase 1/2 Trial of Oral SRA737 (a Chk1 Inhibitor) Given in Combination With Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin or Gemcitabine Alone in Subjects With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SRA 737 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Anal cancer; Bladder cancer; Cervical cancer; Colorectal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Sierra Oncology
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a Sierra Oncology media release, the Standard-Dose Triplet Combo Dose Escalation Phase 1 portion of this trial is completed and the Low-Dose Gemcitabine Combo Dose Escalation Phase 1 portion is anticipated to commence in the second quarter of 2018. Second portion is expanded to target enrollment of 80 genetically-selected patients across four indications.
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a Sierra Oncology media release, preliminary data expected in the fourth quarter of 2018.