A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Secukinumab 300 mg and 150 mg in Adult Patients With Active Psoriatic Arthritis After 16 Weeks of Treatment Compared to Placebo and to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy up to 52 Weeks
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 258.
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Nov 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Nov 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.