A Randomized, Open-Label, 8-Week Cross-Over Study to Compare Umeclidinium/Vilanterol With Tiotropium/Olodaterol Once-Daily in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide; Salbutamol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Nov 2017 Results published in the Advances in Therapy
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, data from the study are being presented at the CHEST annual meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians 2017.
- 01 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Trough forced expiratory volume in one second (FEV1) at Week 8), according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.