Prospective, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, multi-center study with an open-label lead-in tolerability period and an open-label extension period to investigate the efficacy and safety of two different doses of NT 201 in the treatment of post-stroke spasticity of the upper limb.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms J-PURE
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 12 Oct 2017 According to a Merz Aesthetics media release, the company anticipates completing this trial in 2018.
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Jun 2016 New trial record