A Multi-center, Single-arm, Interventional Phase 4 Study to Evaluate a Treat and Extend Regimen of Intravitreal Aflibercept for Treatment of Macular Edema Secondary to Central Retinal Vein Occlusion
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Central retinal vein occlusion; Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CENTERA
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Aug 2019 to 15 Sep 2019.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Aug 2019 to 15 Sep 2019.