A Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of BPX-01 Minocycline Topical Gel in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Inflammatory Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Acne; Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPAL
- Sponsors BioPharmX Corporation
- 11 Oct 2017 According to a BioPharmX Corporation media release, data will be presented at the 2017 Fall Clinical Dermatology Conference.
- 13 Jul 2017 According to a BioPharmX Corporation, results will be presented at the Dermatology Education Foundation's Essential Resource Meeting, DERM 2017.
- 22 Jun 2017 According to a BioPharmX Corporation media release, data from this trial presented to the investor community.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History