A Phase 1/2 Study of Combination Osimertinib and Bevacizumab as Treatment for Patients With EGFR-mutant Lung Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Osimertinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=15) assessing the safety, tolerability and MTD of osimertinib and bevacizumab combination in patients with advanced EGFR-mutant lung cancers, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 55 to 58.
- 29 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.