A single-arm, open-label trial study of THX-RS01 in treating Tourette syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dronabinol/palmitoylethanolamide (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Apr 2018 According to Therapix Biosciences Ltd. media release, based on the data from this trial the company is planning to start another trial (see profile 700284724) in adult Tourette syndrome patients.
- 09 Apr 2018 Complete results from this study will be presented at the 2018 European Society for the Study of Tourette syndrome meeting, as reported in a Therapix Biosciences media release.
- 09 Apr 2018 According to Therapix Biosciences Ltd. media release, twelve of the 16 subjects elected to continue into a 24-week extension phase of the trial, which is nearing completion.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History