A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Injections of Elamipretide (MTP-131) in Subjects With Genetically Confirmed Mitochondrial Disease Previously Treated in the Stealth BioTherapeutics SPIMM-201 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Mitochondrial disorders; Mitochondrial myopathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MMPOWER-2
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 09 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Jun 2017 According to a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release, detailed results from the study were presented at the Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium 2017, the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (UMDF) symposium.
- 29 Jun 2017 Results published in a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History