A Randomized, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Phase 1/2a Study in Healthy HIV Uninfected Adults to Assess the Safety/Tolerability and Immunogenicity of 2 Different Prime/Boost Regimens; Priming With Trivalent Ad26.Mos.HIV and Boosting With Trivalent Ad26.Mos.HIV And Clade C Gp140 Plus Adjuvant or Priming With Tetravalent Ad26.Mos4.HIV and Boosting With Tetravalent Ad26.Mos4.HIV and Clade C Gp140 Plus Adjuvant
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 Mos HIV (Primary) ; Ad26 Mos4 HIV (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Janssen Vaccines and Prevention
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Sep 2018 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 05 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.