A 3-Part, Open-Label Study to Assess Pharmacokinetic Drug-Drug Interaction Between Avatrombopag When Co-Administered With Fluconazole (Moderate Inhibitor of CYP2C9 and CYP3A), Itraconazole (Strong CYP3A Inhibitor), or Rifampin (Strong CYP3A and Moderate CYP2C9 Inducer) in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avatrombopag (Primary) ; Fluconazole; Itraconazole; Rifampicin
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura; Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 24 Mar 2018 Results presented at the 119th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 16 Jan 2018 Results assessing three drug-drug interactions of avatrombopag as a victim with dual or selective CYP2C9/3A inhibitors and inducers, were published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 29 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.