A Phase III, multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled study of atezolizumab (anti-PD-L1 antibody) as monotherapy and in combination with platinum-based chemotherapy in patients with untreated locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Renal cancer; Ureteral-neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMvigor 130; IMvigor130
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 20 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jul 2020 to 17 Nov 2020.
- 20 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 17 Nov 2020.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.