A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Herpes Simplex Virus, Type 2 (HSV-2) Therapeutic DNA Vaccine in Adults With Symptomatic Genital HSV-2 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Herpes simplex virus DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Herpes genitalis; Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vical
- 11 Jun 2018 According to the Vical media release, company will continue to follow the active patients until July 2018.
- 11 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to the Vical media release.
- 11 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint lesion recurrences has not been met, according to a Vical media release.